Thursday, July 23, 2009

cik gigi cik gigi..

last friday, i had gumache.very very terrible one.i suspect my last tooth(wisdom tooth) wants to go out already. so i just ignore it. but then my cheeks become bengkak from within which make me think the tooth must grow up to the wrong way. so i went to see this kind doc at klinik putatan and he suggest me to do some tooth extraction. i thought its just normal then i call ummi for sponsorship. yala...im just a poor miskin student. mana la mampu.huhu. expensive lor and i cant afford it. uhu. lucky ummi agree.
so i made appoinment to do it yesterday.

after x-ray, supprisely the doc said my tooth is tidur which need him to cut my gum and bone to extract it. with innocent face i just nodded. whatever doc ure the doc.



the xray is keep by the doc. the xray mostly look like this.

after 3 shot of bius..he start his job..drilling and cutting!when i looked at the mirror my mouth is like bloold river. i didnt expect it. when he asked me to look inside again, i can see a deep and big hole near my cheek! gilo. mcm bukan mulut manusia suda. huhu.

after he tried 4 times cutting the bone( that part is i hate the most!with the sound and nyilu lagi..ewww) he manage to pull out the tooth. Thank God! alhamdullilah. syukur.

this is the tooth!!!!healthy and fresh.

he advised me alot after the surgery. do this do that. even give his hp number because he very worry he cuts many bones and promised will sms me this morning(i dont receive his sms yet haha) then we went back and i still can talk and laugh as usual. excitedly i told the surgery story to my members.

around 8 oclock, the bius start to finish... i start to feel the real and deeper pain! my left side of body all like bedenyut2 kesakitan and my dagu felt want to jatuh! ohmygod. i felt like my time has come. i prayed i will die in peace. my tears came down like kionsom waterfall.

then, my ayah ask me to put ice on my cheeks. after that thank god the pain started gone slowly till i fall asleep and i was happy. im not ready to die yet. i didnt write my will yet. huhu.

got mc for 2 days!!so im home and got nothing to do. to isi my free time i present to you my hasil kerja tangan.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaaa!!blink2 for mirror.mcm?

little devil also got his angel-circle!!hepi2!





BTW, ada iklan penaja.......





famous wantanho and sup sirip ikan yu which i thought delicious but not so.


tomyam fried rice and corn soup.





semuanya boleh didapati di JAWS!!!haha.

p/s:arap2 students 5 Intan study sendiri masa ketiadaan cegu math dorng^^(haha.angan2 yg mustahil)

3 comments:

  1. "with innocent face i just nodded."

    innocent meh muka ko? muahahahahahahaha

    mahal ka momom di jaws?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah!! bru jga aku mo ckp.ahaha!!! innocent meh muka k0?hahaha!

    2 la ndak berus gg slalu

    ReplyDelete
  3. uih!i2 xda kna ngena ngn berus gigi atau tidak r...sori sket.uhuhu.(tp mmg mls berus pun.haha) uish....muka cute always innocent...nda igt ka kta blaja sains d skola?semakin kiut smakin inocent..

    jaws?buli2 la....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails